Cavendish Cleaning Ltd
About Our Company
About Our Company
Cavendish Cleaning Ltd is a local business based in Shrewsbury and is run by Directors Lisa and Carl Hazell.
Lisa Hazell originally established Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning in January 2017 and due to the growth of the business changed the company name to Cavendish Cleaning Ltd in May 2019.
Lisa is actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business and ensures that everything runs smoothly.
Carl works on the business development and is always looking at ways of making Cavendish Cleaning Ltd stand out from other cleaning companies.
The company was originally formed as there was a need for a cleaning business that provides a good, quality and affordable service that Customers can rely on 100% of the time. We take pride in the fact that we never let our Customers down. Our team are always there when you need them.
As an established company with an excellent record of providing Customer satisfaction, we never compromise on the quality or the service we offer.
We believe that keeping Customers happy and providing them with the best service possible are essential to any business.
This, of course, means that we ensure that our Cleaners are reliable, responsible, trustworthy and punctual. Without our Staff, we wouldn’t be who we are.
Why use Cavendish Cleaning Ltd?
- One competitive hourly rate - regardless of time and date (365 days a year, including Bank Holidays)
- We offer a 100% quality guarantee. We understand that everybody has different expectations, which is why if you are not completely satisfied our Staff will continue to keep coming back to clean your premises (free of charge) until you are 100% happy
- We don't tie you into long term contracts - you can cancel anytime with our monthly rolling contracts
- We will visit you to discuss your requirements prior to any work starting. We will carry out a risk assessment and you will have the opportunity to ask us any questions that you may have. This service is completely free and is not committing you to anything
- We provide quarterly quality audits for Customers
- All Staff are Police checked, referenced and fully trained before working independently
- Our Director is SIA licenced for peace of mind when we are holding keys to your premises
- All Staff are uniformed
- All Staff are fully trained
- Regular supervisions are given to Staff
- Electronic Clocking In/Clocking Out system is used by all Staff for quality monitoring and safety reasons
- All Staff are "hands on", regardless of position, to ensure that you will not be left without a cleaner
- We operate (and are contactable) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) to ensure that we are always there when you need us
- We have an excellent reputation - check out our reviews on Trustpilot
Carl and Lisa Hazell, Directors of Cavendish Cleaning Ltd
Be a Part of Our Growing Team
WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO VACANCIES, BUT PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR UPDATES
1. Apply at Cavendish Cleaning Ltd to join our professional and dependable staff. Download our application form using this link.
2. Successful candidates will need to complete a basic disclosure as part of our application process.
3. Individuals who are interested in joining our team may start their Jangro online training by completing these cleaning modules.