About Our Company
Cavendish Cleaning Ltd is a local business based in Shrewsbury and is run by Directors Lisa and Carl Hazell.
Lisa Hazell originally established Cavendish (D&C) Cleaning in January 2017 and due to the growth of the business changed the company name to Cavendish Cleaning Ltd in May 2019.
Lisa is actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business and ensures that everything runs smoothly.
Carl works on the business development and is always looking at ways of making Cavendish Cleaning Ltd stand out from other cleaning companies.
The company was originally formed as there was a need for a cleaning business that provides a good, quality and affordable service that Customers can rely on 100% of the time. We take pride in the fact that we never let our Customers down. Our team are always there when you need them.
As an established company with an excellent record of providing Customer satisfaction, we never compromise on the quality or the service we offer.
We believe that keeping Customers happy and providing them with the best service possible are essential to any business.
This, of course, means that we ensure that our Cleaners are reliable, responsible, trustworthy and punctual. Without our Staff, we wouldn’t be who we are.
- One competitive hourly rate - regardless of time and date (365 days a year, including Bank Holidays)
- We don't tie you into long term contracts - you can cancel anytime with our 7 day rolling contracts
- We will visit you to discuss your requirements prior to any work starting. We will carry out a risk assessment and you will have the opportunity to ask us any questions that you may have. This service is completely free and is not committing you to anything
- We invoice monthly (after the clean has taken place). We will never ask for any money upfront
- We provide quarterly quality audits for Customers
- All Staff are Police checked, referenced and fully trained before working independently
- Our Director is SIA licenced for peace of mind when we are holding keys to your premises
- All Staff are uniformed
- All Staff are fully trained
- Regular supervisions are given to Staff
- Electronic Clocking In/Clocking Out system is used by all Staff for quality monitoring and safety reasons
- All Staff are "hands on", regardless of position, to ensure that you will not be left without a cleaner
- We operate (and are contactable) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) to ensure that we are always there when you need us
- We have an excellent reputation - check out our reviews on Trustpilot
Carl and Lisa Hazell, Directors of Cavendish Cleaning Ltd
Be a Part of Our Growing Team
- Starting 2nd December 2019, Part Time Cleaner who would be available to work at various sites in and around the Shrewsbury area. The Cleaner must be available Monday to Friday 09.00-15.00. Rate of pay is £8.75 per hour. Bank holiday rate is £13.50 per hour.
- Starting 6th January 2020, Bank Staff (Cleaner) who would be available to work at various sites in and around the Shrewsbury area. The Cleaner would be offered work on an availability basis. Rate of pay is £10.00 per hour. Bank holiday rate is £13.50 per hour.
You must be able to work as part of a team, follow a cleaning plan, clean to high standards and be reliable & punctual. A Disclosure is required (at the expense of applicant). A minimum of 12 months cleaning experience is essential.